Everybody loves the perfect taste of natural fresh cheeses!
We have a motivated team, we are the industry leader in Eurasia, we are passionate about quality and use the best ingredients, we are on an endless quest to implement effective improvements, the release of an innovative and traditional range. All of this helps us to create authentic brands of natural fresh cheeses with impeccable taste, causing delight in every household!
Unagrande Company principles
We pay attention to technology
- Accuracy down to the gram, percent, and degree.
- We utilize the expertise of the best specialists from the cheese’s homeland.
- Authenticity of technology and design.
We manufacture a product that we love
- Our product = premium-quality milk + natural ingredients.
- Temperature control over the whole supply chain.
- We bring at least four new products to the market each year.
- We will focus on fresh cheeses for the next 10 years.
We are constantly getting better
- By implementing the Kaizen strategy, we increase our productivity by 10% every year.
- Every employee works in an adjacent department for four days each year.
- Feedback facilitates optimization and improvement.
- Our partners are leaders in their industries.
We make quality cheese affordable
- The path from production to the point of sale takes no longer than 20% of the cheese’s shelf life.
- We work directly with all retail chains and networks.
- Distributor = logistics manager.
- Health, taste and freshness are our brands’ values.
Unagrande Company values
- Our team consists of motivated and confident people who take an active part in the decision-making process, openly express their opinions, and show empathy.
- We make decisions through a process of internal consultation, and these decisions are implemented accurately and on time.
- We are guided by care for the overall result.
- Our actions are responsible, fair, honest and based on common sense and a deep understanding of the business.
- We keep asking questions until we get to the bottom of things.
- We have a right to make mistakes but don’t make mistakes that could be caused by any lack of interest in our business.
- We are careful with company resources and use them to the benefit of the business.
- We are loyal and create an environment of trust both within the company and beyond it.
- Those who possess the company DNA can develop their careers in the company according to their talents.
- We improve ourselves, develop our professional competencies and accept changes because we want to make the company better.
- We respect every person, because all people are equal.
- We promptly and openly discuss any situation that could have negative consequences for the company.
- We deeply immerse ourselves into the key processes of the company irrespective of hierarchy.
- We strive to be market leaders and set high industry standards.
- We identify our clients’ needs and strive to surpass their expectations.
- We make decisions based on facts rather than assumptions.
- In negotiations with our business partners, we proceed from the principle of equality.
- We hire employees and let them go based on the opinions of at least five colleagues.
- In our daily actions we are guided by our vision of the company’s future.
- Everything we create is of high quality and is made with love.
- Client orders and supplier payments are carried out accurately and on time.
- We measure all the KPIs of the company and employees and make corrections.
- We praise and constructively criticize employee actions based on objective and observable data.
- Our actions build on the company's immaculate reputation and increase its capitalization.
- We set ambitious goals. All our actions are aimed at achieving outstanding results.
- Our intellectual quest for efficient decisions and improvements has no limits.
- We treat tasks responsibly but we are free to choose the time and place to attain timely and quality results.
- We constantly search for and implement innovations, strive for efficiency and make bold decisions, keeping what is best and taking reasonable risks in order to come out on top.
- For us, working efficiently is first and foremost about not doing unnecessary work.
- We are citizens of our country: we pay taxes and observe the law. We improve the environment we live in and benefit society.
- We invest effort, energy and money into the development of each employee, but we immediately let them go if we see that they don’t share the company DNA.
- We are creating a company where each person treats work as their calling and is happy to work in this company.